Sunday, September 21, 2008

►GrUdGe In My HeArT◄

Every night when the moon is high
Inside my room I start to cry
Tears from my eyes ooze down to my pillow
I try not to shout,my breathing becomes shallow

Insult in disguise,those deceiving eyes
Those who pretend to be nice,mischievous smiles
I hate them so much, they're evils to me
All night,I drown myself in melancholy

Grueling years have passed.I kept them in my heart
This cursing pain,it made it all broke apar
tNo one ever loved me,never had a true friend
In front of hell's gate,I always stand

This whole crap made me numb
Being in this world made me numb
I cut flesh the way it should
I've always reminded myself, "pain is good"

Inside my room,it's my only sanctuary
Anger feeds my soul,my only possession,my identity
This cold blade in my hand,..I dropped to my knees
Curse them! Any second now,I'll rest in
...PEACE

No comments: